This morning I finished off the last of the previous pot of chili and happen to have a complete set of ingredients for the next pot so here it is! My love for chili goes back longer than I could remember, my mother made a wonderful pot but it was nothing like mine. My version is damn spicy with plenty of chili powder, and a few sprinkles of red cayenne pepper too. I taste-test the pot about three times when slow-cooking it.
What’s in that pot?
- One white onion
- One can of tomato sauce
- Two cans of Rotel
- Two cans of diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- Three cans of dark red kidney beans, drained
- One pound of 96/4 ground beef
- Several dashes of chili powder
- About three dashes of red cayenne pepper
And that’s all there is to it! So simple to make, I think it’s the perfect bachelor pad food LOL! 😂