This is the most recent list of slow-cooked chili in my pot of chili built today:
- 4 cans of Bush’s Chili Beans, hot style
- 2 cans of of Rotello Habanero sauce.
- One small can of Hunt’s tomato sauce
- About one-half large white onion
- 2 Sarrono peppers
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 full package of McCorrmick HOT chili powder
I use no meat these days, add turkey, beef and anything else you like to this simple recipe. I hope that this simple recipe will help you eat well! Today’s forecast is for 66F and full sunshine with blue skies, 70F is up for tomorrow.